[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Warbler

Kris johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Fri Apr 30 15:14:28 EDT 2010

>From Kris Johnson and Denise Jernigan
    Pachaug State Forest, Voluntown YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER at 9:45 am.
    This bird takes patience or luck.  We were there from 9:00-10:00 am while it circled around the road beyond the pulloff (as described by Carolyn C. and Bill D.) calling but we weren't able to see it until 9:45.  So you must wait it out!
 Also saw/heard lots of Pine Warblers,Yellow Rump Warbler,and in Rhododendron Sanctuary, Black and White Warbler and Northern Waterthrush.  Chipping Sparrows were everywhere.