[CT Birds] Birdcraft Sanctuary

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sat May 1 10:31:13 EDT 2010

Hi James,

Remember, This is just the beginning. I have been going to Birdcraft
as a regular place for many many years and some years as with all
spring migration varies from year to year. When the migrant warblers
are there in numbers it is a spectacular place.  So keep going back.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT