[CT Birds] Glastonbury Meadows & Addison Bog

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat May 1 14:46:18 EDT 2010

>From Bill Asteriades, Andrew Dasinger and Tom Robben:

We spent the morning birding Glastonbury Meadows with a quick stop in
Addison Bog.  The predictions of a good migration held true.  We had 80
species with the significant species as follows:

5/01/10 - Glastonbury, Glastonbury Meadows - 7 species of raptors, SOLITARY
SANDPIPER, YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO, BROWN THRASHER, 9 species of warblers, 2
WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS, 2 male BOBOLINKS and 1 ORCHARD ORIOLE.