[CT Birds] White-Throated Sparrow at Boscastle, Cornwall!

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sun May 2 16:21:37 EDT 2010

Can't resist sending this.  I am in southwest England for a few days
before the Sunrise Birding trip to Hungary and I am reading all of the fantastic
reports of warblers throughout Connecticut.  The big news here is a
White-Throated Sparrow at Boscastle, Cornwall!  It is apparently a gorgeous  male,
singing its head off and is the talk of the country as per these web
sites:

_http://www.cornwall-birding.co.uk/_ (http://www.cornwall-birding.co.uk/)

_http://www.birdguides.com/iris/pictures.asp?r=0&rty=3&off=249153_
(http://www.birdguides.com/iris/pictures.asp?r=0&rty=3&off=249153)

_http://ashleyh-photography.blogspot.com/2010/05/white-throated-sparrow.html
_
(http://ashleyh-photography.blogspot.com/2010/05/white-throated-sparrow.html)

>From the photos, it looks like a beauty.  I am probably going to  twitch it
tomorrow (with a few people who have never seen one)!  :)

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT & Plymouth, UK
_www.sunrisebirding.com_ (http://www.sunrisebirding.com/)