[CT Birds] On birds seen....

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 2 19:08:20 EDT 2010

Roy - I have a question/comment for you and possibly others on this list.

In your last sightings report, you used CAPITAL LETTERS on the bird species
you mentioned and saw. This way of isolating the bird species names works so well for those who haven't the time to read everything on the site. What better way of doing so than the use of CAPITALS for each bird species mentioned? I am going to try and do the same, and maybe others might do this as well. It sure helps with seeing whats being seen at a quick scan.....................

Right on Roy!

Paul Carrier