[CT Birds] Thanks Hank!

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 17:29:01 EDT 2010

My hats off to you Hank for posting this crucial and ever true message!

I am amazed they had no fail safe system for what just happened. Especially when they are drilling so deep and have been doing so there for a long time. Why couldn't they have had this "BOX" constructed already for just this emergency use??? This is another devastating event that will top the Valdez incident, and of course our wildlife, it's ecosystems and the earth will once again do the major suffering.
The last paragraph of this piece says it all, and I have attached it here for those who missed it to read and ponder.

Thanks Hank for the enlightenment! - Paul Carrier

Message: 5