[CT Birds] Fw: some wise words

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Tue May 4 19:07:57 EDT 2010

That man got it right Hank!

Many of my colleagues are there working tirelessly to save the oiled wildlife. I cannot even begin to imagine how awful a situation it is to be there in person.

 My stomach clenches as well every time I think about the loss of life and the damage to our environment.  It is during times like this that I sometimes feel like mine and everyone else's efforts to conserve and protect our wildlife and their habitat are all for naught... It is so very discouraging.
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT