[CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club annual dinner

MARIA STOCKMAL m.stockmal at snet.net
Wed May 5 16:41:58 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
If you have not already heard the New Haven Bird Club is having its annual dinner Thursday, May 13th.  Our speaker is Tim Laman who will talk to us about the birds of paradise with an emphasis on feathers of seduction.  Laman is a research associate at the Harvard Museum of Comparative Zoology and travels to the rain forestrs of Borneo, New Guinea for his research on the birds of paradise.
We will also have raffle items available from the Fat Robin, The Audubon Shop, art works from Sean Murtha and Renee Geiger, vouchers from Yale Peabody Museum Ornithology Dept., Audubon CT, CT Audubon Eco Travel, and several baskets of items.
We will also be honoring several past presidents from before and including the year 1985.  Come and join our end of year celebration!  You may call Gary Lemmon at 203-488-7813 to register.
Maria Stockmal
New Haven Bird Club president