[CT Birds] Glastonbury Meadows, Addison Bog, Meshomasic Forest...

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat May 8 17:38:54 EDT 2010

>From Bill Asteriades, Andrew Dasinger and Tom Robben:

 We spent the morning birding Glastonbury Meadows, Addison Bog, Meshomasic
forest and other parts of Glastonbury.  Roy's predictions of a good
migration held true.  We had 94 species with 17 species of warblers.
Highlights follow:
5/08/10 - Glastonbury - Glastonbury Meadows, Addison Bog, Meshomasic Forest
and other parts of Glastonbury - SORA (FOY), 2 SOLITARY SANDPIPER, 3 COMMON
NIGHTHAWK (FOY), RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD (FOY), EASTERN WOOD-PEWEE (FOY),
WHITE-EYED VIREO (FOY), RED-EYED VIREO (FOY), COMMON RAVEN, SWAINSON'S
THRUSH (FOY), BROWN THRASHER, 3 MAGNOLIA WARBLER (FOY), BAY-BREASTED WARBLER
(FOY), 3 BLACKPOLL WARBLERS and ORCHARD ORIOLE.