[CT Birds] Migration tonight

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 05:44:22 EDT 2010

I just drove through that 'storm' (twisters, hail).....  should be great.

By the way....  I'm in Chicago now, 4:51a(central), and a vireo-type song has been ringing outside my window..... not a mocker.  Cheery, cheero, cheerio... etc.  Any ideas??  Late night singers OTHER than mockers and catbirds??  Definately a vireo-type song.  About 5mi from Sears tower.

Long spacing between verses, sweeter rather than raspy.  Maybe birders who have been out here may know.

Man those storms were intense!

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com