[CT Birds] East Rock Park warblers

Mark Scott tillercat at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 16:24:44 EDT 2010

For the record, these are the 21 warbler species I heard reported by the many people at East Rock Park this morning, May 16, in addition to my observations: yellow, common yellowthroat, Blackburnian, black-and-white, blackpoll, Canada, American redstart, Northern waterthrush, Northern parula, magnolia, chestnut-sided, prairie, bay-breasted, mourning, worm-eating, black-throated blue, black-throated green, Wilson's, ovenbird, yellow-rumped and Nashville.