[CT Birds] Osprey chicks at CAS Coastal Center, Milford Point

twan leenders tleenders at ctaudubon.org
Tue May 18 10:30:26 EDT 2010

Yesterday morning the Osprey pair at Milford Point hatched two chicks. There were four eggs in the nest, so more may be on the way. Check out pictures on our blog (http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com) - which also features some great photographs by Osprey-watcher Kevin Doyle, of the male osprey chasing away a Great Egret that got just a little too close to the nest!  Of course you can always watch the happy new family "live" on our Osprey-cam here: http://www.ctaudubon.org/action/osprey.htm

=======
Twan Leenders
Conservation Biologist
Connecticut Audubon Society