[CT Birds] Info on birding Maine and New Hampshire

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Tue May 18 15:58:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have a friend coming from the Netherlands in June visiting Boston and
then heading to New Hampshire and Maine.  He is looking for a contact who
might be able to help him find some target birds (He's already sussed
Bicknell's  Thrush).  He is also interested in a pelagic out of Maine or Boston for
Great Shearwater and Wilson's Storm Petrel.  He'll check the web but I
thought I would ask if anyone has contacts up that way or any sources of info
that can help him.  Please reply off list.  Thanks!
Gina Nichol
_sunrisebirding at aol.com_ (mailto:sunrisebirding at aol.com)