[CT Birds] Music festival at Durham fairgrounds

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue May 18 18:00:43 EDT 2010

Denise Jernigan sent me a note about birding the Durham fairgrounds that I am passing along.  Thanks, Denise!

In case you want to pass on an advance warning for anyone thinking of looking for bobolinks or other birds at the Durham Fairgrounds - there is a major music festival being held there next Sunday the 30th. 4 stages, 10,000 people expected. http://www.bombfest.com/ So probably best to go well before then if possible.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT