[CT Birds] Chestnut-sided - some data from Birdlife

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Tue May 18 21:24:09 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

Just thought I'd pass this on as I find this site extremely interesting and informative for looking up data on various birds and their populations. Here's the data for Chestnut-sided Warbler: http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/species/index.html?action=SpcHTMDetails.asp&sid=9098&m=0 If you want to check other species click the datazone/search species tab on the left hand side of the page. Make sure you enter the name of the bird in the common name search field and you can get interesting data for any bird on the planet. Pretty cool stuff!

Luke Tiller, Greenwich
www.underclearskies.com