[CT Birds] Red shouldered hawks

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 09:18:50 EDT 2010

Just wanted to let everyone know that my pair are using the nest that I thought they abandoned. They weren't around it for a while and now I had the chance to catch them active on it yesturday 5/20. He or she was on the nest and the partner brang in some food. I'm very happy about it and I cannot wait to see the young. Just adds to my wild adventures in the woods. (still want to see a bear.)! Lisa East Hampton. 5/21.