[CT Birds] Beginning Birding Class at the Coastal Center tonight

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Tue May 25 08:33:21 EDT 2010

Hi folks, there is still room in this evening's class.  Anyone that is interested, please call Louise to register at 203-878-7440.  I'll have a full report on our Big Day run later today..  Frank

Birding for Beginners: Tues., May 25, 7-9 p.m. (classroom), Sat., May 29, 9-11:30 a.m. (field trip). Learn the basics for identifying birds on your own. Frank Gallo is an enthusiastic teacher who will cover choosing and using field guides and binoculars, how to identify birds, and where to find them in our area during this comprehensive hands-on course. You’ll acquire the tools you need to identify birds yourself! The course culminates with in-the-field experience at a local birding hot spot. No experience necessary. Bring the “Peterson Field Guide to Eastern Birds” (which will be for sale at the Coastal Center). Please register before May 22. Fee: $55 CAS Members, $85 Non-members.