[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Warbler Pachaug

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed May 26 13:30:26 EDT 2010

Yesterday while running with my young friend Mark I heard the Yellow-throated Warbler singing above us in the tops of the trees along the Pachaug forest road just past the gated road on the right with the log pile where it has been previously reported.

Dave Provencher;
5/25/10 - Pachaug State Forest, Voluntown - YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER singing high in the trees along the forest road north of the Mount Misery Brook camping area and just past the intersection with the first gated forest road on the right.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.