[CT Birds] Raven Luna-ticks Big Day Run on Sunday, May 23

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:44:00 EDT 2010

A HUGE thanks goes to the CT birding community for posting your
sightings to CTBirds. Given our limited scouting in parts of the
state, we wouldn't have been able to hit that milestone of 180+
without your help! Thank you!

But the record of 186 still stands, so there is much work to do :)

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT