[CT Birds] White-eyed Vireo close-up HD video

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:13:49 EDT 2010

Yesterday I took a video of a WHITE-EYED VIREO singing on territory that you
can find at http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com

I was able to record some very close shots for a species that typically
stays out of view. The bird is at an undisclosed location in Connecticut
that is not accessible to the public. It does not appear to have a mate at
this point, but there is still time left to find one. Either way I will
hopefully be able to show everyone more of this great bird again soon. Check
the blog again tomorrow for Frank Gallo's account of the amazingly
successful Big Day! Congratulations to them.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT