[CT Birds] B 7!

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Mon May 31 14:45:18 EDT 2010

Mark you hit the jackpot! LOL! Ooops, I was trying to do an update on
the status of Cockenoe
Island on a boat. Decided to wait till I was on shore but didn't get
the chance to update till know.

My iphone decided to do a pocket email without my knowing! Don't your
just love technology!
Funny thing is that we were near a boey that was I believe was a B 7!
Very interesting!

Will update shortly in detail but all is good and undisturbed on
Cockenoe Island so far!

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk