[CT Birds] hoodeds returned

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:00:34 EDT 2010

Unfortunately back in CT, long story, but my sadness was steamrolled when I heard, then saw a singing male HOWA in the same spot they nested last year.  Other birds seen since home were a fly-by raven, creepers, RT hummer male, and a ainfing blackpoll warbler.  It feels good to be home, though I only made it to Cali before. I swerved for a stupid jack rabbit and rolled my baby... my pick-up... 6 times in the Sierra Nevadas.  Tentative trip count sits at 311 species, about 20 lifers.   -Brian Webster-..... unfortunatwly back 3 weeks early....