[CT Birds] Oriel ?

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Fri Jun 4 12:58:59 EDT 2010

Hey guys, I have had a similar experience this year in Somers -  I live 1 mile southeast of the Max Sec. prison property.  Definitely more Orioles than in recent years, and I have at least four pairs nesting on my street alone in the mature Red Oak trees.

One question, does anyone have a reliable location for Orchard Orioles?  I haven't seen one in several years.

Jim

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
77 Hartland Street, Suite 300
East Hartford, Connecticut 06108
860-466-8515 - Office
860-466-8501- Fax