[CT Birds] Birding by Ear Workshop- This Sunday, June 6th

ELKINS, Kenneth kelkins at audubon.org
Fri Jun 4 15:05:20 EDT 2010

COA Workshop
Birding By Ear

Sunday, June 6, 2010
7AM

Audubon Center at Bent of the River, Southbury

Leaders: Ken Elkins, Randy Domina and Patrick Comins
No registration necessary!

**If severe weather cancels the workshop, I will post a message to CT Birds by 5:30am on Sunday morning.  A light rain will could help us keep the birds singing later into the morning.

Or email me directly at kelkins at audubon.org<mailto:kelkins at audubon.org> if you have any last minute questions.  I'll be out in the field prior for the local Summer Bird Count before the workshop, but can check emails from my phone.

For directions, please use our website, http://bentoftheriver.audubon.org

Good birding,
Ken

Ken Elkins