[CT Birds] World Series of Birding Documentary

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 20:48:19 EDT 2010

Forgive me if I am late to the table on this and/or if it has previously been discussed on this forum, but I finally had a chance to watch the documentary "Opposable Chums: Guts & Glory at the World Series of Birding."  Not only is it a very enjoyable film, but it features prominently our very own Patrick Comins and Frank Gallo.  Don't miss the DVD extras for several of Patrick's anecdotes and the search for Frank's hat.

Glenn Williams