[CT Birds] World Series of Birding Documentary

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 4 21:29:29 EDT 2010

Glenn,
Do you have the web link for the movie?

Frank Mantlik

________________________________
From: Glenn Williams <gswilliams9 at yahoo.com>
To: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 8:48:19 PM
Subject: [CT Birds] World Series of Birding Documentary

Forgive me if I am late to the table on this and/or if it has previously been discussed on this forum, but I finally had a chance to watch the documentary "Opposable Chums: Guts & Glory at the World Series of Birding."  Not only is it a very enjoyable film, but it features prominently our very own Patrick Comins and Frank Gallo.  Don't miss the DVD extras for several of Patrick's anecdotes and the search for Frank's hat.

Glenn Williams
Mystic