[CT Birds] Where is Trout Brook?

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 13:42:40 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

Apologies, a couple of people emailed me to ask where Trout Brook Valley is - it straddles Easton and Weston CT. Probably the easiest thing is to send you a link to my blog (see tagline below) - in the right hand column there is a "Birding Links" section. If you click my "Fairfield County Birding Map". Site 21 is the parking area for Trout Brook - the junction of Norton and Freeborn Roads. Not much parking their just pull over on the sides of the roads and hike in along the entrance road (through the gate). The yellow trail to your right after about 5 minutes will lead you to a pink trail (again bearing right) that will lead you out to the Orchard area.

Good luck if you go.

Luke Tiller