[CT Birds] June Rarities

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 6 07:53:01 EDT 2010

I second your suggestion.  Since I've been living in Stratford (10 years now), I have explored many new sites, some which have proven productive.  Just last week I paid my first visit to a town open space I learned about on the town's website, and found there a Cecropia Moth - only the second one I've ever seen!

Frank Mantlik