[CT Birds] Paying Job to help Birds in the Gulf

Kris johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Mon Jun 7 10:35:20 EDT 2010

My brother who lives in Michigan sent me this information about a paying job in the Gulf to hlep the birds.  I'm forwarding the information in case someone in CT is interested. See Below: Kris Johnson

From Kay Charter:

One of the companies we work with is looking for several birders to go to the Florida Gulf beaches to survey the birds along the shoreline.  This work needs to be completed before the oil slick arrives...and the oil slick is now ten miles from shore.  All expenses will be paid (airfare, lodging and meals) and an hourly salary will be paid.  Long days and long weeks are expected; anything over 40 hours/week will be time and a half.

Please contact Kay Charter at 231-271-3738 or bobolink3 at prodigy.net if you are interested.

Time is of the essence with this offer, so those interested should get back to me asap.

Thanks.

Kay Charter
Executive Director
Saving Birds Thru Habitat