[CT Birds] Two Snow Geese - Stamford

Richard L. Becker rlbecker at songstar.org
Mon Jun 7 14:29:04 EDT 2010

Thanks to Maryann I went back to Cummings Park today and was able to
photograph the two Snow Geese. Let me know if you would like me to send
you the images.

Richard

/Please think of the environment before printing this e-mail!/

Richard L. Becker
Stamford, Connecticut
rlbecker at songstar.org <mailto:rlbecker at songstar.org> www.songstar.org
<http://www.songstar.org/>