[CT Birds] CT fund for the environment

Katz1449 at aol.com Katz1449 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 23:49:25 EDT 2010

6/7  FYI:  To any interested individuals:
 People I am speaking with feel that sometime this summer we may see  some
effects of the Gulf oil spill here in Long Island Sound...scary & sad.
Both Norwalk aquarium & Mystic aquarium referred me to the
CT Fund for the environment
  _http://ctenvironment.org/_ (http://ctenvironment.org/)
It seems that they will be a major player in initiating any actions to be
I am hoping they will provide volunteers with training to help de-oil any
birds that need help or any other aspects  that may impact the sound.
Bev Propen, Orange