[CT Birds] BBC Pelagic, June 26

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:01:18 EDT 2010

Hi all, I'm posting this on behalf of Jeremiah Trimble and the
Brookline Bird Club. These are well-run pelagics.

Date: SATURDAY, JUNE 26, 2010

 Time: 4AM - 9PM

 Where:           from Hyannis, MA to the off-shore waters of
                 Hydrographer and/or Veatch's Canyons

 Birds expected:  AUDUBON'S, Greater, Sooty, Cory's and Manx
                 Shearwaters, Leach's, Wilson's & Band-rumped
                 Storm Petrels, Parasitic and Pomarine, Jaegers,
                 Gannets, Gulls, Terns and several marine mammals.
                 This is the time of year to look for the
                 Pterodroma Petrels in our Massachusetts waters.
                 Anything is possible.

 Rick Heil, Steve Mirick, Jeremiah Trimble and Marshall Iliff usually  lead
our trips. Our Boat, the Helen H is a very comfortable, fast, 100  foot
fishing boat with a knowledgeable captain and crew.  There are  bunks
available for the first 38 people who sign up.  Parking is free.

 Maximum participants = 75
 Cost:   BBC Members: $130,
        Non-members: $150

 Contact Ida Giriunas <ida8 at verizon.net> Cell: 781-929-8772 for further
information and for the necessary Waiver Form to be signed.

 The BBC also has Pelagic trips scheduled in July, August & November.
 For more information on these trips, go to the BBC Home Page.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT