[CT Birds] Albino (mostly) Turkey Vulture Waterford

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Fri Jun 11 11:38:17 EDT 2010

While driving south on Rte 395 in Waterford through the Miller Pond area between exits 77 and 78 at about 11am, I saw a mostly albino Turkey Vulture soaring over the pond. It had some very small dark smudges from what I could see during a very brief viewing. This area is greatly favored by Turkey and Black Vultures. I have seen as many as six Black Vultures soaring here. That is if you can call their flap and glide "soaring."

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.