[CT Birds] Hummer at last!

Gary Prestash gprestash28 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 16:57:58 EDT 2010

To all those who are wondering where the hummers are, etc - have patience.  We had not seen a single hummer this season.  While in my yard this morning and while watching a pair of Baltimore Orioles, I caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye.  To my surprise, I had a female hummingbird sipping sugar water from our feeder.  So, to those who have not yet had (more likely, not SEEN) a hummer in their yard yet, keep the faith - they are here.

Gary Prestash
Hamden