[CT Birds] CAS Citizen Science Training Session

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Wed Jun 16 17:21:50 EDT 2010

Would you like to be get involved in CAS' citizen science programs? Or would you like to learn how to carry out a breeding bird survey but never knew what it entailed? Now you can!

I wanted to call everyone's attention this program: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2010/06/cas-citizen-science-training-session.html

It will take place at the 155-acre Roy and Margot Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary adjacent to our Fairfield center located on 2325 Burr Street, Fairfield, on Saturday June 19 from 9-12AM. Frank Gallo, Twan Leenders, and myself will be teaching everyone what Twan and I have tried to do as much as possible of lately - conducting a breeding bird survey. We have not surveyed the CAS center in Fairfield yet this year. Who knows what we will turn up. Contact Frank Gallo at the CAS Coastal Center (203-878-7440) for more information.

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society