[CT Birds] Hooded sucess +

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 08:50:15 EDT 2010

6/17- Stratford yard/woods-
A pair of Hooded Warblers returned to nest in the wet thick messy areas of my woods again this year.
Since I've been back, I located breeding Blue-wings, at least 3 Yellowthroat males, abundant catbird and towhee nesting, Wood thrush, RB Grosbeak, Phoebes and E. Wood-Pewees, GC Fly, and RT Hawks.
Same as last year.
6/15- Startford @ beginning of Sikorsky Bike path-
(1) lone Black Vulture
I've also seen Ravens 3 seperate times, at three seperate places.

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com
(working on complete trip/year-to-date list, and photos for blog.  Laptop got smashed in a wreck in the Sierra Nevadas about 3 1/2 weeks into my quest)