[CT Birds] Trout Brook Valley, Easton/Weston

Alexander Burdo alexanderburdo at mac.com
Sat Jun 19 15:45:12 EDT 2010

Hi all-

My dad and I took a hike this morning at Trout Brook Valley
Conservation Area on the Easton/Weston border. We were pleasantly
surprised to find a nice array of breeding birds. Our hike started at
the end of Elm Dr in Easton and took us through the deciduous forest
of the Crow Hill Preserve, before ending in the Orchard and it's nice
variety of field edge species. It was a wonderful morning for a hike
at such a nice area.

Triplist below:

2 Turkey Vulture
6 Chimney Swift