[CT Birds] Roseate Terns, Stratford

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 20:55:04 EDT 2010

While searching unsuccessfully for Charlie Barnard's Roseate Terns after work, at 4:45 when the sandflats were now flooded, I saw about 30 Common Terns flying around and a pair of LONG-TAILED DUCKS in the river.
At the Access Rd. marshy pool (quickly drying out) there was 1 Wood Duck and 1 Greater Yellowlegs.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford