[CT Birds] Free Summer Evening Bird Walk at Sandy Point

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 06:19:10 EDT 2010

CT Birders are invited to join me for a free Bird Walk at  Sandy Point in
West Haven on Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 6 PM.  We'll look for  waders, rails,
waterbirds, terns as the tide recedes.  Preregistration is  required. Bring
scopes if available and be prepared to get your feet wet.   Go to
_www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm_ (http://www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm)  for more
 information and to register.

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT
_www.sunrisebirding.com_ (http://www.sunrisebirding.com)

SUNRISE BIRDING, LLC - SUMMER 2010 BIRD WALK  SCHEDULE
Sunday, July 18, 2010 -- 6 PM - Free Evening Bird Walk,  Sandy Point, West
Haven
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 -- 8 AM, Branford area  hotspots
Saturday, July 24, 2010 -- 8 AM, Milford / Stratford  shoreline
Sunday, August 15, 2010 -- 5 PM - Sandy Point
Wednesday, August  18, 2010 -- 8 AM - Branford area hotspots
Saturday, August 21, 2010 -- 8 AM -  Milford / Stratford shoreline
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 -- 8 AM -  Hammonasset, Madison
Info at: _www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm_
(http://www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm)