[CT Birds] What kind of Sparrow am I?

snaketat at cox.net snaketat at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 13:08:31 EDT 2010

Immature Song Sparrow ~ that would be my guess, I've raised a few in my day.  I sure Jayne Amico or Jay Kaplan could verify.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
www.riversidereptiles.com
860-653-2535

I'm assuming this is probably an immature something.  The  complete lack of
central breast spot, with strong striping, red outer tail  feathers and
lack of any strong head or facial features doesn't register with me  at all.
Bird did apprear fairly large, maybe near the size of a Song  Sparrow.  Have
at it.

_http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?wf=shareslideshow&galleryid=c2192
81144ac4ce7af5514eb69900639&trackingid=BTAGC&rlang=en_US_
(http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?wf=shareslideshow&galleryid=c21928114
4ac4ce7af5514e
b69900639&trackingid=BTAGC&rlang=en_US)

http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?wf=shareslideshow&galleryid=c21928
1144ac4ce7af5514eb69900639&trackingid=BTAGC&rlang=en_US

Don Morgan
Coventry