[CT Birds] Mississippi Kites?

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 21:56:11 EDT 2010

Gale Donnelly and I went there on Sunday morning, 6-20, and I'm pretty sure
we saw one -- right size, wing shape, color -- in the woods southeast of the
pond, relatively near the parking area. (just down that incline as the path
goes toward the water).  It was flying through the foliage and landed in a
tree, but we couldn't get a good look.

Sarah Faulkner