[CT Birds] EVENING GROSBEAKS !

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Fri Jun 25 22:21:15 EDT 2010

Coincidentally, Ron Pelletier of Waterbury told me yesterday that his
brother, who lives in Barkhamsted, had 2 at his feeder for one day earlier
in the month. In recent years there have been a number of spring-summer
Evening Grosbeak reports in the state. Mark Szantyr and I had a pair fly by
us a couple years ago while doing a July 4 Butterfly Count in Canaan.

Greg Hanisek