[CT Birds] Problem Child Downy--Need Advice

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Mon Jun 28 08:38:42 EDT 2010

Let the downy at the feeder. Just continue to change and clean regularly. I have red belly wp's at mine. No problem, no worries. Do you have a water source? If not providing one in this heat would be helpful. There are many birds in addition to hummingbirds that will visit hummingbird feeders and I cannot see any cause for concern.
--
Jayne

--
Jayne