[CT Birds] Chesapeake Bay/Maryland Question

Pam & Skip Holden p.s.holden at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 12:55:34 EDT 2010

I am hoping there is someone here among us birders who has some knowledge of
Maryland, specifically the Chesapeake Bay area.  My husband & I want to plan
a trip to go for a week sometime around the last half of September or first
half of October.  I've never been there and have done a bit of research.
There is so much to see and do down there that I'm overwhelmed.  At this
point, we are looking to stay somewhere on the Eastern Shore or Southern
Shore.  Can anyone here suggest a good place to stay (motel/hotel) and some
good birding/nature areas to put on our "must do" list while there?

Please send responses to my email rather than to the list.  Many thanks.

Pam

Colchester, CT