[CT Birds] What do you think?

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 20:09:52 EDT 2010

A couple of years ago I started a blog, briefly, but abandoned  it because
no one read it and I could find no way to get it to show up on any  search
engine.  Looking back, perhaps that was for the best.  However,  recently I
have been more and more frustrated because I could find no good way  to share
pictures with members of Ctbirds and others.  So I'm giving it  another
shot.  So far, I must say that I have found getting the things I  want into it
VERY difficult, with no really satisfactory way to move the  pictures I want
into it.  I'm hoping that I've missed something and can  find an easier
way.   Anyway, I would like to know if you feel it is  worthwhile trying to
keep this going.
I have added some new stuff, so I hope some of you will at  least take a
Thanks, Don Morgan