[CT Birds] BBC Extreme Pelagic Photos

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Wed Jun 30 10:23:25 EDT 2010

Congratulations to Alex, who was just named as the youngest member (Alex
is 13) to receive an L.L.Bean Outdoor Hero Award. He was nominated by
Conn. Audubon, where he does volunteer work, and he received a $500 L.L.
Bean certificate, plus Bean donated $5,000 to CAS. Alex has been birding
since he was 6 years old, and has done a lot of projects on promoting
birds and habit. Read about him here:

Alex, you rock! Thanks for all that you do.

Sara Zagorski