[CT Birds] Chimney Swifts, Evening Grosbeaks

ClutchZat at aol.com ClutchZat at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 13:54:27 EDT 2010

Chimney Swifts - To answer Don's question, I too feel that I've seen
chimney swifts in more places this year than ever.  It's always interesting  to
ask:  is that because we're more aware of them, or because there truly  are
more of them around?

I've seen them this week in "downtown" Berlin, and flying over my yard  as
well, and just yesterday at the farmer's market on Route 10 in  Simsbury.

Evening Grosbeaks - This would be a life bird for me, so if anyone knows
where they can reliably be seen and they don't mind a little company, I would
 love to see one!

Happy 4th, Everyone!
Andy Thiede
_clutchzat at aol.com_ (mailto:clutchzat at aol.com)