[CT Birds] Winter Wrens

Hank Golet htg1523 at att.net
Sat Jul 3 15:54:32 EDT 2010

Steve and Jim
  OK, very interesting.  So where does a leafwing butterfly in the
Nymphalidae family, which ranges in the West Indies, and I have seen in
Puerto Rico, come up with the scientific name of  Anaea Troglodyta and
common name "The Troglodyte" fit in?
  When I was doing a butterfly survey about 15 years ago as a volunteer at
the USFWS refuge on the small island of Culebra, Puerto Rico I was using a"
A Field Guide to the Butterflies of the West Indies" by Norman D Riley" 1975
and this where the info comes from.

Hank Golet
Old Lyme