[CT Birds] Weather good for Storm-petrels

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Jul 7 09:07:22 EDT 2010

Historically we have seen Wilson's Storm-petrels closer to CT during periods of oppressive heat and humidity. Well our weather right now certainly qualifies as that. While it's pretty early in the season I wanted to remind everyone to watch the sound for these ocean wanderers.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.