[CT Birds] Puffin & Roseate Info

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 14:29:50 EDT 2010

WOW Benjamin, did you get some wonderful photographs.  Thanks so much for
sharing.  I was up visiting Eastern Egg Rock just a week ago and we saw a
razorbill as well, but we weren't able to get onto the island.   Our Audubon
Guide was VERY, VERY excited about seeing the razorbill -- it indicates that
the decoys and sound systems may be working for this species, too.  The
stands for observing the birds are all over the island and our boat picked
up the biologists who were out doing the field work.  Great experience.  I'd
like
to attend the program on Hog Island myself some year.

Sarah Faulkner